After spending 2 weeks on my dining room table this sucker is done. The verdict – I freaking love it! This is the second Victory Pattern I’ve used and again no major modifications were needed. I cut a size 8 and pretty much followed the instructions step by step. This was a nice easy project, aimed at beginners. Nothing was too challenging here, even the curved sleeve hems were stress free.
The only thing I did different was to reinforce the button holes at the sides.
The Satsuki reminds me of the Black Milk butterfly top, except it’s not quite as slinky. However the cotton/ rayon blend does have some good drape going on.
The fabric I picked up by chance from the remnant pile. I scored 2.6 metres for half the original cost. Addicted to Fabric win!
I’m just going to go ahead and post a bunch of out of focus photos now. This is what you get for engaging a 7 year old photographer. I resisted the urge to pretty them up with fuzzy, shiny filters.
Happy days x